sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2010

Letter to----

Sometimes everything may be in its right place but still one part of me will miss another part of you. This part of mine, unfortunately, is the worst part of me. It will be jealous, it will want all of you for me and it will be trapped in a contained box of hidden feelings which I will never open nor will I admit and reveal it to anyone but me. I guess everyone has one of those. One of those boxes in our minds, barrier we all build up so that we do not explode and go round screaming at one another. Sometimes this box takes the most of me and creates a version of myself that I am not proud of; a part of me that wants to linger in all of those bad and sad feelings.

This letter is a way of expressing some of that; maybe not of those feelings, but the realization and the acceptance of their existence.

Right now, all I wanted to do was to close my eyes and feel the wind around me and take myself to that place of complete silence and peace and there remain; maybe for a minute, an hour or even eternity, for being back to reality is just too damn painful to me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário